IHCC ACADEMY FOR KIDS
TERM 4, 2018
Term 4 will commence on 20 October, 2018. These classes are offered to children aged 4 to 14 years old.
The aim of these classes are to instill in our children love and teachings of the Quran and the Ahlul Bayt. We hope to develop; children’s understanding of religious practices, their knowledge on the great personalities of Islam, their understanding of Islamic beliefs and their moral character. Such teachings will be delivered with the help of engaging and enjoyable resources such as worksheets, art & craft, stories, videos, quizzes & games.
Each class will end with congregational practice prayers for all age groups.
We hope that you will support us in our efforts in educating these young hearts!
If your child/children were registered for Term 3, their place in Term 4 is confirmed provided the new term fees is paid by the due date (17th October). However, if your child will not be continuing in Term 4, please let us know by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your child wasn’t enrolled in Term 3 but you wish to register them for Term 4, please fill in the online registration form at registration form.
Registration forms for new students as well as the payment of fee for new and existing students is required to be complete by the 17th of October. As there are limited places available, to avoid disappointment, make sure to enrol your child and pay the relevant fees by the due date.
Please note: Once the deadline has passed (17th October), we will NOT be accepting any late enrolments.
Term 4 details are as follows:
- The duration of Term 4 will be 9 weeks, commencing on the 20th of October and finishing on the 15th of December.
- Classes will be held every Saturday evening between 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Location is; Unit 2/70, Maclaurin Crescent, Chifley, ACT 2606 (within Chifley Health and Wellbeing hub)
- Fees for Term 4 will be $50 per child which needs to be paid along with the registration forms.
Class details are as follows:
- The students are divided into four groups; 4 to 5 year olds, 6 to 7 year olds, 8+ girls & 7+ boys.
- Practical Wudhu and Namaaz sessions will be held during the classes.
- Afternoon Tea will be served during the class.
- Students are expected to be present at least 5 minutes before the class starts at 3:55 pm. Punctuality of students will be rewarded every week as well as at the end of the term.
- Students will engage in extracurricular activities/sports session for 15 minutes every class.
Please note the following:
- Fees MUST be paid by the 17th of October so that we are able to arrange resources for your child. Only after we receive the payment your enrolment will be confirmed.
- The placement of registered child/children is based on first come, first serve rule.
- Fee payment can be done through a bank deposit or by cash payment. For bank details please refer to the information provided on the IHCC website.
- Parents are not allowed to sit in the class room during class time so that the children are able to interact freely with others in the class.
- Parents/Guardians must be available to pick up their children at 6:00 pm.
For enquiries related to IHCC Academy, please send an email to email@example.com