TERM 1, 2019
Term 1 will commence on 09th February, 2019.
This year, we will hold classes for students aged 4 to 17 years. We are excited to announce that we will be expanding our intake to high school/college students (up to 17 year olds).
The aim of these classes are to instill in our children love and teachings of the Quran and the Ahlul Bayt. We hope to develop; children’s understanding of religious practices, their knowledge on the great personalities of Islam, their understanding of Islamic beliefs and their moral character. Such teachings will be delivered with the help of engaging and enjoyable resources such as worksheets, art & craft, stories, videos, quizzes & games.
For the new high school / college aged sessions, we will facilitate our classes using inquiry based learning as well as an emphasis on social Islam. Students will enjoy an environment where they will be able to collaborate with each other on projects, learn from guest mentors and manage initiatives to gain leadership skills.
Each class will end with congregational practice prayer sessions for all age groups.
We hope that you will support us in our efforts in educating these young hearts!
If you would like to register your child for the academic year 2019, please fill in the online registration form at registration form.
Registration forms as well as the payment of fee for Term 1, 2019 is required to be complete by the 02nd of February. To ensure your child’s enrolment is confirmed, please make sure you fill in the registration form AND make the fee payment.
Please note: As there are limited places available, to avoid disappointment, make sure to enrol your child and pay the relevant fees by the due date. Once the deadline has passed (02nd February), we will NOT be accepting any late enrolments.
Term 1, 2019 details are as follows:
- The duration of Term 1 will be 9 weeks, commencing on the 09th of February and finishing on the 06th of April.
- Classes will be held every Saturday evening between 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Location is; 56 Mannheim St, Kambah, ACT 2902
- Fees for Term 1 will be $50 per student which needs to be paid along with the registration forms.
Class details are as follows:
- Practical Wudhu and Namaaz sessions will be held during the classes
- Afternoon Tea will be served during the class.
- Students are expected to be present at least 5 minutes before the class starts at 4:25 pm. Punctuality of students will be rewarded every week.
- Students will engage in extracurricular activities/sports session for 15 minutes every class.
Please note the following:
- Fees MUST be paid by the 2nd of February so that we are able to arrange resources for your child. Only after we receive the payment your enrolment will be confirmed.
- The placement of registered child/children is based on first come, first serve rule.
- Fee payment can be done through a bank deposit or by cash payment. For bank details please refer to the information provided on the IHCC website.
- Parents are not allowed to sit in the class room during class time so that the children are able to interact freely with others in the class.
- Parents/Guardians must be available to pick up their children at 6:30 pm.
For enquiries related to IHCC Academy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org